Best Salsa Contest
Do you make a winning salsa? Enter it in our Best Salsa Contest and win a cash prize!
1) Submit your Salsa Contest Registration Form by April 25 with fee of $15.00 to:
Rodeo Hills PTA 545 Garretson Ave. Rodeo CA 94572
Make checks payable to: Rodeo Hills PTA
- Entries will be accepted on first come, first serve basis
- Entries accepted on day of event for $20 fee
- $10 per additional entry
- One quart of salsa for judging will be collected from participants at 4:30 pm
- Tasting will be held from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sample cups and chips will be provided during the duration of Public Tasting
- We will keep your salsa on ice so it stays 41 degrees or cooler
4) Judging and Awards
The judging will be based on aroma, consistency, appropriate heat level and taste.
- Most Unusual
- People’s Choice
5) Winners will be announced, and prizes awarded at 7:30
All Proceeds benefit the schools in our John Swett Unified School District: Rodeo Hills Elementary, Carquinez Middle School, John Swett High School, and Willow Continuation School.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Crockett Community Foundation
- Phillips 66
- C&H Sugar Factory
- Sequoia Realty